We are looking for a Regional Sales Representative to join our team, working remotely from New York.
Studio Soba is a creative studio bringing you high-end architectural visualizations and photorealistic renders and animations.
Essential Functions and Key Responsibilities
- Responsible for building a customer base for repeat business in the sales territory, building long-term relationships with them, and securing orders for Studio Soba
- Keeps architects, interior designers, real estate developers, and marketing agencies updated on Studio Soba services and work and get Studio Soba specified for bidding
- Works with management on negotiating and securing orders with accounts, following up on estimates, etc.
- Must research and be aware of competitive market conditions in the territory and in the country overall
- Quoting projects for customers and/or coordinates quotes with the management; ability to take off materials from architectural drawings and proceed with estimating
- Assists in receiving payment
- Responsible for monthly, quarterly and yearly sales quotas (subject to Bonus)
- Building new relationships with key people contacts in the architecture, real estate, and design sector, with a particular focus on growing our international markets
- Nurturing existing relationships by updating on improved features and benefits of our products and services
- Researching and gaining insight into new developments and projects in your area
Qualifications and Skill Requirements
- Two or more years related experience and/or training in the architectural & planning/real estate development industry; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- A good understanding of the architecture and design industry will be an advantage
- Experience in customer service and/or estimating also preferred
- Good networking in the architectural and real estate development industry is preferred
- Quality – conscious, oriented to excellence
- A high standard of written and spoken English is essential.
- $ 50.000 in sales per month
- $ 150.000 in sales per quarter
- $ 500.000 in sales per year
- Will be discussed individually with potential candidates
Work & Life Balance
- Competitive Pay – Lucrative, uncapped/aggressive commission plan.
- Life and Work Balance – Unlimited vacation, unlimited remote work, and unlimited sick time.
- Control Over Your Job – Bring your opinions and your ideas. We love finding new ways to be innovative and successful. ·
We want someone who is commercially aware, results-driven and has great interpersonal skills. You should be able to work diligently to ambitious sales targets in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
This is a commission-based position working remotely as representative for Studio Soba.
Commissions start at 15% and increase based on quantity and final price negotiated with the clients. Our projects range from $ 2,000 to $ 50,000 and above, so the opportunities for high commissions are plenty.
This position would suit someone with experience working as a sales representative at an architectural firm, real estate development firm, branding agency or equivalent.
Please apply by submitting a CV and a short cover note via [email protected]